Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyers
Our Experienced Fort Worth Car Accident Attorneys Will Fight for You
Fort Worth car accidents are on the rise and experts believe it is mostly due to the new epidemic of distracted drivers throughout the U.S. Each day approximately 100 people in America die as a result of a car accident. Motorists no longer pay attention to their driving. Instead, they eat, play with the radio, talk on the phone or text. This sets up a dangerous situation where thousands of innocent drivers each year are injured or could even lead to a wrongful death.
If your car accident was the result of someone’s negligence you need an experienced Fort Worth car accident lawyer on your side. Insurance companies will want you to sign papers quickly after the accident, but it’s important to have legal representation before signing any documents. You don’t want to accept an offer that is less than the full compensation you deserve.
If you have been in a car wreck, contact Zinda Law Group of Fort Worth at 817-769-8442 today for a free consultation. As our client, you will pay nothing unless we win your car accident case.
What Types of Expenses Can you be Compensated for after a Car Accident?
Most attorneys agree on this one thing: Don’t trust an insurance company! If you sign anything before speaking to a qualified car accident lawyer, you may walk away with much less money than you could have gotten. Insurance companies usually pay less when there is no attorney involved.
Typically, victims of a car accident can be eligible for compensation for the following expenses:
- Lost wages
- Pain & suffering
- Medical bills
- Damages to any personal property including your car
- Ongoing medical treatments
What to Do After a Fort Worth Car Accident
Getting injured in a car accident is scary and stressful. Things move quickly and it’s very easy to make mistakes that could compromise your settlement. Avoid these top mistakes:
- Take accurate notes about the incident. Within a few days or weeks you’ll begin to forget the finer details of the accident. Take a few minutes to make note of details including time, location, parties involved, and injuries.
- Take pictures for evidence. Pictures of vehicle damage and license plates can be very useful when you file a claim after your car accident.
- Don’t speak to the other party’s insurance or representatives without counsel. A lawyer can explain your legal rights and options and will help you know exactly where you stand legally. Regardless of circumstance, do not admit fault for an accident.
- Don’t sign anything without speaking to an attorney. Insurance adjusters will try to sway you into signing forms and releases you may not be familiar with.
- Call Zinda Law Group to get legal representation. Our Fort Worth car accident lawyers know the law and will work to achieve the best outcome for your case and seek the full compensation you deserve.
Get started with your free consultation today! Speak to an actual attorney and get real answers. Call us – 817-769-8442.