Zinda Law Group Scholarship
Zinda Law Group is offering one $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing a degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. This scholarship is open to High School Students and College Students. Zinda Law Group is excited to help students pursue their higher education goals.
Applicants should be interested in pursuing an associates or bachelors degree related to Political Science or Government Service, such as one of the following:
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
- Political Science
- Homeland Security
- Liberal Arts
Applicants should also:
- Have a desire to attend law school
- Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved community
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester, or a high school senior planning on attending college after graduation.
The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient’s permanent mailing address.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the following form by November 1, 2016. The essay topic is completely open, please keep between 500-1000 words.
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is a Personal Injury and Family Law Firm with offices across Texas, Colorado, and Arizona. We strive to treat every client as if they are our only case and have a firm philosophy of “Excellence Always”.